Carolina Women's Waterproof Circuit Composite Toe Boot
Carolina Women’s Circuit Composite Toe
- Tan Soft Honcho Leather Upper
- Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Waterproof SCUBALINER
- Mesh Lining
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Non-Metallic Shank
- Cement Construction
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
The Carolina Women’s Circuit Composite Toe work boot combines the safety of a steel toe, with the waterproof and slip resistance of an oil boot, as well as electrical hazard protection – this boot is an all-around winner perfect for your work environment. Carolina’s composite toe allows you to wear these where steel isn’t appropriate, and it also helps reduce cold-transfer in chillier environments. Coming in eight sizes and two widths, finding your perfect bot has never been easier.
- Slip Resisting - Soles designed and constructed with materials to meet the standard for slip resistance.
- Waterproof SCUBALINER - Carolina’s Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System.
- Composite Toe - A Non-Metallic Safety Toe for environments where steel is not appropriate. Reduced cold-transfer in cooler environments and meets the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- Electrical Hazard - Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage