Columbia Safety and Supply Tower Climbing Job Site Safety Banner - Spanish 6' x 3'
Columbia Safety and Supply Tower Climbing Job Site Safety Banner (Spanish)
The Tower Climbing Jobs Site Safety Banner (Spanish) are translated versions of the safety signs required by OSHA at tower climbing job sites. While OSHA does not require multilingual signage, these clear and concise Spanish translations are increasingly beneficial around your multicultural job sites. Go above and beyond to protect your fellow coworkers and other visitors with an additional level of caution provided by these Spanish language signs.
- Quickly and easily display the OSHA required safety signs in Spanish.
- Made of Premium Extra-Heavy Duty UltraFlex 15oz. PVC material, capable of withstanding harsh outdoor environments, ensuring a long life
- Flame Resistant (NFPA701, Title 19, CSFM, ASTM E84, B1)
- Fade and tear resistant
- Outstanding scratch resistance
- Stable down to -20°F
- Treated for fungus resistance (ASTM G21)
- Grommets allow for convenient hanging
- One banner replaces includes (12) safety signs
OSHA does not require that employers use Spanish signs to warn employees or visitors at construction sites of all potential workplace and job site hazards. These translated signs are intended to provide your job site with an additional level of safety above and beyond minimum requirements.
|Manufacturer||Columbia Safety and Supply|
|Custom||4' x 2'|