- Home /
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Columbia Safety and Supply offers FREE Shipping to anywhere in the continental US on all orders over $99! Some exclusions apply.
Quick Ship. For when you need your equipment ASAP.
We know that getting your equipment in a timely manner is extremely important when your job relies on that equipment. Waiting for weeks to get the products you need just isn’t something anyone wants to do. Because of that, we offer a range of products that qualify for quick ship. Quick ship items typically ship out the same day you order them as long as the order is placed before 5pm EST, Monday through Friday. If you see this logo on a product you can rest assured that your gear is only a few days away.
Our Performance & Delivery Guarantee is uniquely simple.
- We promise that you will receive professional, courteous service and that your order will be processed and shipped in a timely manner, error-free and in as-advertised condition.
- We will provide shipping confirmations for each order via E-mail, to the E-mail address established on your account. Please check your account settings on this site to ensure they meet with your requirements. We will make every effort to ship in accordance with the delivery option you have selected. Delivery dates may be affected by our late receipt of all information necessary to ship or other causes beyond our reasonable control
- The cutoff time for expedited shipping is 12:00pm CST. If you require expedited shipping later than 12:00pm CST please call to check availability before placing your order. We will make every effort to get your order out in a timely manner.
Our Return Policy is straight-forward.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase, you may return it for a refund or credit within 30-days by following these guidelines:
- Call our Customer Care team at 800-940-6762 to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number.
- Return merchandise prepaid, in its original condition and packaging within 30-days of receipt.
- Special-order and custom configured products are returnable only if defective.
- All returns may be subject to a restocking fee, depending on the manufacturers terms. This can be waived if using the return for a store credit, or exchanging your product for another item.
- Beyond our 30-day money-back guarantee, no returns for credit or refund will be accepted, even if the merchandise is defective. However, the manufacturer's warranty will apply, and we will be happy to assist you in obtaining warranty satisfaction from the manufacturer
Freight Claims / Damaged Shipment
Freight claims are handled by our Customer Care Team. Regardless of your shipping terms, we will assist you if the merchandise is verified as damaged in transit. If this occurs, please take the following action:
- Do not accept a visibly damaged product until the person making the delivery has endorsed the air bill or bill of lading with a statement of the extent of the damage.
- Notify us immediately of damages so that we can provide you with assistance on the claim with the freight carrier. When calling, please have the sales order number at hand.
- If damage is concealed and found after unpacking, retain all packing material and immediately call our Customer Care Team. Concealed damage must be reported within 24 hours from time of receipt.
- Please send us copies of all air bills / bills of lading and inspection reports.
Manufacturer Warranty Claim assistance is provided at no cost in the event a manufacturers defect surfaces. We will assist you in seeking repair or replacement under the manufacturer's warranty. We make no implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods or services sold to you.
Columbia Safety’s Limited Warranty applies only to customers for resale or for use in business or original equipment manufacturer, against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use for one year after date of purchase from Columbia Safety, unless otherwise stated. Any part which is determined by Columbia Safety to be defective in material or workmanship and returned to a Columbia Safety branch or authorized service location, as Columbia Safety designates, shipping costs prepaid, will be, as the exclusive remedy, repaired or replaced at Columbia Safety's option.
No warranty of affirmation of fact, express or implied, other than as set forth in the limited warranty statement above is made or authorized by Columbia Safety. Columbia Safety disclaims any liability for product defect claims that are due to product misuse, improper product selection or misapplication, and any descriptions does not express or imply a warranty that the products are merchantable or fit for a particular purpose.
Columbia Safety’s Limitation of Liability In no event shall Columbia Safety be liable to you under any cause of action or claim of any nature whatsoever, regardless of whether characterized as tort, negligence, contract, warranty, or otherwise, for any loss of profits or other economic loss, including, but not limited to, such losses as (i) wages paid to your employees, (ii) lost revenue, (iii) lost use of equipment, (iv) purchase, lease, or other acquisition of replacement, substitute, or temporary equipment, facilities or services, (v) costs of capital, (vi) costs or losses related to downtime, (vii) manual labor costs, or (viii) any other indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or other similar damages arising out of any claim relating to your purchases of goods or services from Columbia Safety, including losses resulting from your general or particular requirements or needs, whether or not Columbia Safety, at time of contracting, had reason to know of such requirements or needs, and whether or not such losses could have been reasonable prevented by you by cover or otherwise. Columbia Safety’s liability to you shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the nonconforming goods or services giving rise to Columbia Safety’s liability to you.
Product Cross Reference comparisons do not imply that all products compared are available, or in the case of functional equivalency, that performance and other characteristics are perfectly comparable. For critical applications, review specifications prior to purchase.
Pricing and Sales Tax contained on this web site is subject to change at any time without notice. Sales tax will be added for orders shipping to Georgia and Missouri.
Free Shipping Restrictions
Some items are excluded from free shipping. We reserve the right to exclude free shipping on:
- Items over 100 lbs.
- Oversized items.
- Items shipped outside of the lower 48 states.
Contact Columbia Safety and Supply
(573) 355-5035 firstname.lastname@example.org
1391 E Boone Industrial Blvd., Columbia, MO 65202
- Bags & Buckets
- Deal Zone
- Bosun Chairs
- Carabiners & Hardware
- Confined Space Systems
- Fall Protection Kits
- Guardrails & Nets
- Horizontal Systems
- Leading Edge
- Rescue Equipment
- Self-Retracting Lifelines
- Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Utility Safety
- Vertical Systems
- Lifting & Rigging
- Books & Training
- Paint & Coatings
- Sports & Outdoors
- Stage Rigging
- Trailer Accessories
- Two Way Radios
PPE & Work Wear
- Ergonomic Supports
- Eye Protection
- Hand Protection
- Head Protection
- Hearing Protection
- High Visibility
- Protective Clothing
- Respiratory Protection
- Warming & Cooling
- First Aid & Emergency
- Lockout / Tagout
- Safety Storage
- Traffic Safety
Solar Industry Gear
- Arc Gear
- Bags & Buckets
- Horizontal Systems
- Rope Devices
- Shock Absorbing Lanyards
Tools & Accessories
- Cable Products
- HVAC Tools
- Magnetic Drills
- Power & Light
- Starrett Tools
- Testing & Detecting
- Tool Belts & Aprons
- Tool Boxes & Chests
- Tool Tethers
- Winches & Hoists
- Tree Care
- Wind Industry Gear