Ascent Tek Adjustable Positioning Lanyard
$45.00 to $46.00
Ascent Tek Adjustable Web Positioning Lanyard
Ascent Tek's rugged adjustable lanyard features single-leg construction and utilizes 1” polyester webbing for resistance to UV light and abrasion. Also features double-locking snap hooks at the attachment and anchorage ends.
- 1” Webbing has a tensile strength of 9,800lbs and features embedded wear-indicating threads.
- StayPut buckle allows the length to be adjusted to eliminate unnecessary free-fall.
- Chartreuse thread for easy wear indication
- Both ends feature steel thimble snap hooks or extra resistance to wear.
- Meets ANSI Z359, OSHA 1926, CSA Z259.15-2017
- Webbing: Platinum 1" polyester, Munimum 5,000 lbs static tensile strength
- Buckles & Adjusters: Plated Alloy Steel; Munimum 3,372 lbs static tensile strength
- Static Strength: 5,000 lbs minimum
- ANSI User Capacity: 310 lbs maximum
- OSHA User Capacity: 425 lbs maximum
- ANSI Z359
- OSHA 1926
- CSA Z259.15-2017
- 72 inch (Adjustable 4-6 feet)
- 96 inch (Adjustable 5-8 feet)
|Configurable Size:||72" (4-6 Feet)|