FallTech Arc Flash Nomex/Kevlar Universal Harness
The FallTech Arc Flash Nomex/Kevlar Universal Harness has 1 back D-ring and a Nomex / Kevlar blend webbing. This harness has coated or leather insulated hardware throughout and mating buckle legs, chest, and torso adjuster. It also features twin torso keepers for stowing idle lanyard connectors and features 5 points of adjustment.
- Single back D-ring for fall arrest
- 5 points of adjustment (chest, legs and torso)
- Mating buckle leg straps aand adjusters
- Nomex / Kevlar blend webbing.
- Insulated D-rign buckles and adjusters
- 2 torso keepers for stowing idle lanyard connector
- Universal fit
- Weight: 2.9 lbs.
- Webbing: Nomex / Kevlar; Min. 7,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D-Ring: Insulated Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Insulated Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Maximum Capacity: 425 lbs * To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310 lbs
- OSHA Standards: CFR1926.502 and CFR1910.66
- ANSI Standards: Z359.11-2014
- ASTM Standards: ASTM F887-10
|Leg Buckle Type