FallTech DuraTech Leading Edge SRL
- 7/32" galvanized steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook
- Internal inertial braking system with dual disc brakes provides superior deceleration.
- Integrated external ViewPack® energy absorber enhances braking system and preserves lifeline integrity
- Side-payout housing design and lifeline recoil spring deliver smooth operation and help reduce nuisance lock-up
- Integrated lifeline hand-grip simplifies dorsal connection
- Stackable aluminum housing design and handle provide easy installation and storage
- Includes extra large anchorage carabiner with 2-1/4" gate opening
- Cable7/32" galvanized steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
- Energy AbsorberPolyester tear-away
- Lifeline ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Anchorage ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Static Strength3,000 lb min.
- ANSI SRL ClassClass A
- Avg. Arrest Force1,350 lb
- Max. Arrest Force1,800 lb
- Max. Arrest Distance24"
- ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
- 15' | FH-7226CLE
- 20' | FH-7227CLE
- 30' | FH-7232CLE
- 50' | FH-7268CLE
- 60' | FH-7265CLE
No matter what edge you’re facing, the FallTech DuraTech Leading Edge SRL (self-retracting lifeline) delivers the highest level of fall protection. It’s tough enough for daily jobsite abuse while being light enough to carry and stack. It’s been fine-tuned for an exceptionally smooth payout so you can work without worrying about nuisance lockup. FallTech knows you’re hard on your gear so they designed the cast aluminum housing to last. An improved internal design minimizes unintentional lockups so you can move at normal walking speed. The SRL is also capable of anchoring overhead or at foot level, giving you the flexibility you need to get the job done.