GME Supply Basic Controlled Descent Kit with Rope and Rescue Equipment
The GME Supply Basic Controlled Descent Kit with Rope and Rescue Equipment features some of Petzl's finest gear starting with the Petzl AVAO BOD Fast U Harness to their Bm'D triact-lock carabiners. This kit includes everything you will need to complete a Safety LMS Controlled Descent course and practical items for use out in the field. With the extra carabiners included in this kit, it becomes a rescue kit as well.
- (1) Petzl AVAO BOD Fast U Harness - 5 D-ring cross-over style harness, built-in lanyard parks, quick-connect buckles. Capacity: 140 kg. Meets: ANSI Z359.11, NFPA 1983 class III, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813
- (1) Petzl PODIUM Work Seat - Stows easily when not in use, attached with Petzl SHACKLES
- (1 Pair) Petzl SHACKLES - Used to connect PODIUM work seat to AVAO BOD harness. WLL: 200 kg.
- (1) Petzl VERTEX Helmet (Vented or Non-Vented) - Available in nine colors. Non-Vented Meets: CE, EN 397, EN 50365, EAC, AS/NZ 1801, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E. Vented Meets: CE, EN 397, EN 50365, EAC, AS/NZ 1801, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C.
- (1 Pair) Petzl CORDEX Rappel Gloves - Available in 5 sizes, made of high-quality leather, and has neoprene cuff with velcro closures. Meets: CE EN 420, CE EN 388 (3133), EAC
- (1) Petzl ASCENSION Rope Clamp - Can choose between left or right hand (Safety LMS courses are taught left-handed, please check if your course teaches a specific way). Rope Compatibility: 8-13 mm. Meets: CE EN 567, NFPA 1983 L, CE EN 12841 type B
- (1) Petzl FOOTAPE Adjustable Foot Loop - attaches to the ASCENSION for rope ascents, abrasion-resistant
- (8) Petzl Bm'D Asymmetrical Aluminum Carabiners - D shape, triact-lock. Major Axis Strength: 32 kN. Gate Strength: 10 kN. Meets: CE EN 362, EAC, ANSI Z359.12, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, CSA Z259.12.
- (1) Petzl I'D S Descender - self-braking descender with safety gate and auto-lock system. Rope Compatibility: 10-11.5 mm. Max Load: 250 kg. Meets: EN 341 Type 2 Class A, CE EN 12841 Type C, CE EN 15151-1, ANSI Z359.4, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC
- (1) Petzl ASAP Mobile Rope Grab - stops a fall, slide, or uncontrolled descent, please see item page description for certifications based on configurations.
- (1) Petzl ASAP'SORBER Energy Absorber Pack 40 cm - Energy absorber that should only be used with the Petzl ASAP or ASAP Lock. Absorbs energy in case of a fall. Meets: ANSI Z359.13, CE EN 355.
- (2) WestFall Pro 7405 4-1/2" x 2-3/4" Steel Carabiners - Auto twist-lock. Gate Strength: 3600 lbs. MBS: 41 kN. Meets ANSI Z359.1-2007.
- (1) WestFall Pro 7/16" 300' Green PSK Kernmantle Rope - 14 braids. MBS: 26 kN / 5845 lbs. Meets: ANSI Z359.15, NFPA 1983(T)
- (1) WestFall Pro 7/16" 300' Red PSK Kernmantle Rope - 14 braids. MBS: 26 kN / 5845 lbs. Meets: ANSI Z359.15, NFPA 1983(T)
- (2) Sterling anCORE 3' Slings - designed for creating personal fall arrest anchors. Straight Pull MBS: 11,000 lbs. Basket MBS: 15,000 lbs. Choker MBS: 10,000 lbs. Meets: ANSI 359.18
- (1) GME Supply Deluxe Gear Bag - keep your kit all in one place for easy transportation
Need to be certified? Contact Safety LMS for your training needs.