GME Supply SPRAT/Rope Access Level 1 Kit
The GME Supply SPRAT/Rope Access Level 1 Kit includes everything someone needs to take a SPRAT course or a newcomer to the at-height industry. Featuring some of Petz's finest hardware and Kong's famous back-up arrester, this kit will get you started whether you're new or are wanting to upgrade your gear.
- (1) Petzl ASTRO BOD Fast U Harness - 5 D-ring cross-over style harness, built-in lanyard parks, quick-connect buckles, built-in Petzl CROLL L Chest Ascender. Capacity: 140 kg. Meets: ANSI Z359.11, NFPA 1893, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813
- (1) Petzl VERTEX Helmet (Vented or Non-Vented) - Available in nine colors. Non-Vented Meets: CE, EN 397, EN 50365, EAC, AS/NZ 1801, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E. Vented Meets: CE, EN 397, EN 50365, EAC, AS/NZ 1801, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C.
- (1 Pair) Petzl CORDEX Rappel Gloves - Available in 5 sizes, made of high-quality leather, and has neoprene cuff with velcro closures. Meets: CE EN 420, CE EN 388 (3133), EAC
- (1) Petzl RIG Descender - descender safety gate and auto-lock system. Rope Compatibility: 10-11.5 mm. Max Load: 200 kg. Meets: EN 341 Type 2 Class A, CE EN 12841 Type C, CE EN 15151-1, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC
- (1) Petzl ASAP'SORBER Energy Absorber Pack 40 cm - Energy absorber that should only be used with the Petzl ASAP or ASAP Lock. Absorbs energy in case of a fall. Meets: ANSI Z359.13, CE EN 355.
- (1) Petzl ASAP Lock Mobile Rope Grab - Stops a fall and for use on a lifeline, can be locked to immobilize the device to reduce the length of a fall, moves up and down along the rope without manual intervention. Rope Compatibility: 10-13 mm. Meets: CE EN 353-2, CE EN 12841 type A, ANSI Z350.15 when used with an ASAP'SORBER, OXAN Triact-Lock, CAPTIV positioning bars, and a RAY 12 mm low stretch rope with a sewn termination
- (1) Petzl ASCENSION Rope Clamp - Can choose between left or right hand (Safety LMS courses are taught left-handed, please check if your course teaches a specific way). Rope Compatibility: 8-13 mm. Meets: CE EN 567, NFPA 1983 L, CE EN 12841 type B
- (1) Petzl FOOTAPE Adjustable Foot Loop - attaches to the ASCENSION for rope ascents, abrasion-resistant
- (2) PMI 24" Dynamic Sewn Lanyard - Used for work positioning and back-up connection, sewn terminations, 7/16" diameter. MBS: 22 kN. Meets: ANSI Z359.1 Compliant
- (1) PMI 17.5" Dynamic Sewn Lanyard - Used for work positioning and back-up connection, sewn terminations. MBS: 22 kN. Meets: ANSI Z359.1 Compliant
- (1) Petzl ANNEAU 60 cm Nylon Sling - MBS: 22 kN. Meets: CE EN 566, CE EN 795 B, EAC.
- (1) Petzl PROGRESS ADJUST-I Progression Lanyard - 1 meter, reversible use, and can be placed on the anchor or harness. Meets: ANSI Z359.3, CE EN 358, CSA Z259.11, EAC
- (1) Petzl EASHOOK OPEN Connector - auto-locking, designed to connect to the Petzl ADJUST-I Progression Lanyard. Major Axis Strength: 25 kN. Open Gate Strength: 10 kN. Meets: CE EN 362, EAC.
- (6) Petzl Bm-D Asymmetrical Aluminum Carabiners - D shape, triact-lock. Major Axis Strength: 32 kN. Gate Strength: 10 kN. Meets: CE EN 362, EAC, ANSI Z359.12, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, CSA Z259.12.
- (2) Petzl GO Oval Steel Screw Lock - Major Axis Strength: 25 kN. Working Load: 1100lbs. Meets: CE EN 12275 type Q
- (1) Kong Back-Up Mobile Arrester - twistlock, used as a back-up fall arrester, moves along line without manual intervention, can also be used as a positioning advice. Rope Compatibility: 10-12 mm. Meets: ANSI/ISEA Z359.15-2014
- (1) GME Supply Deluxe Gear Bag - keep your kit all in one place for easy transportation
- Tower Family Foundation Donation Tee: S-3XL (+$19.99) - All proceeds go to the Tower Family Foundation which provides financial assistance to family members of severely injured, permanently disabled, or deceased tower workers injured or killed while working at height.
Need to be certified? Contact Safety LMS for your training needs.