Klein Tools D2000-9NE 2000 Series Side Cutting Pliers
Klein Tools 2000 Series Side Cutting Pliers
The Klein Tools 2000 Series Side Cutting Pliers cut ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire. The pliers also feature a high-leverage design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Klein Tools D2000-9NE, 2000 Series Side Cutting Pliers, Hi-Leverage
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- 2000 Series - Heavy-duty cutting knives. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. Features combination polished and black-oxide finish.
- Royal blue plastic-dipped handle, 1-19/32" Jaw Length, 5/8" Jaw Thickness, 1-1/4" Jaw Width, 25/32" Knife Length, New England Nose Type, 9-3/8" Overall Length.
|Country of Manufacture:||United States|
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.