Petzl MINI Swing Side Prusik-Minding Pulley
- Durable anodized aluminum side plates swivel to fit onto the climbing rope; large clip-in hole accommodates many styles of locking carabiners
- Aluminum sheave runs smoothly and reliably thanks to sealed ball bearings
- Designed for climbing ropes up to .433" (11mm) in diameter
- Designed for pulley systems and hauling. Suitable for use with a Prusik hitch as a progress capture device.
- Compact flat shape.
- Rope compatibility: 7 to 11 mm
- Sheave diameter: 25 mm
- Ball bearings: yes
- Efficiency: 91 %
- Maximum working load: 2,5 kN x 2 = 5 kN
- Weight: 80 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
This Petzl P59 Prusik-minding Mini Pulley is lightweight and compact but big on strength-- it's ideal for hauling and rescue systems.
|Country of Manufacture:||France|
|Rope Compatibility (Min/Max):||7 - 11 mm|
CE EN 12278
NFPA 1983 Technical Use
|Working Load Limit (WLL):||5 kN|