Petzl ZILLON Arborist Adjustable Positioning Lanyard
The Petzl ZILLON Arborist Adjustable Positioning Lanyard has been specifically designed for positioning in tree care work. This lanyard adjusts easily with only one hand, even when it is loaded. The ZILLON was designed for use in double mode on the harness side attachment points or in single mode on the ventral attachment point with the hand on the free end. It comes in a bright yellow color for excellent visibility and is available in 3 lengths.
- Designed for use in double mode on the harness lateral attachment points, or in single mode on the ventral attachment point with the hand on the free end
- Simple to use
- Easily adjustable when loaded. It is easily adjusted with one hand, thanks to the progressive locking/unlocking action of the device.
- Flexible rope guarantees good fluidity, yellow color gives excellent visibility
- Pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily
- Steel friction elements limit wear
- Available in three lengths: 2.5, 4 and 5.5 m
- 2.5 m (L22A 025)
- 4 m (L22A 040)
- 5.5 m (L22A 055)
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Plastic, & Polyester
- Certifications: CE EN 358, EAC
- 2.5 m weight: 1.26 lbs. (570 g)
- 4 m weight: 1.62 lbs (735 g)
- 5.5 m weight: 1.99 lbs. (900 g)
Click here for replacement lanyards.
|Country of Manufacture: