Protecta Rebel Self Retracting SS Lifeline - Retrieval
3M has issued an immediate inspection notice on a limited number of this SRL. Click here to learn more.
The Protecta Rebel Self Retracting SS Lifeline - Retrieval is built to last providing an economical fall protection solution without compromising performance or safety. Rebel 3-Way SRL’s feature a built-in emergency retrieval winch, 310 pound (140 kg) user capacity and a robust design ensuring longevity. These SRL’s feature a rugged aluminum housing and are also equipped with an ergonomic carrying handle that makes transportation to and from the job site easy. Rebel is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space-maximizing design and an impact indicator to provide easy verification of whether the equipment has been involved in a fall. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- 3-way emergency retrieval system
- Stowabe retrieval handle
- Rugged aluminum housing
- Built-in carrying handle
- 50 ft. (15.2m) 3/16" (5mm) stainless steel cable lifeline
- Swiveling self-locking snap hook with impact indicator
- Speed sensing all metal brake system
- Internal energy absorption system
- Reserve lifeline system
- Side lifeline exit with ergonomic handle
- High strength, corrosion resistant components
- Swiveling anchorage point
- Self-locking anchorage carabiner
- 3-way emergency retrieval system - The built-in winch is ideal for use in confined spaces and allows the load to be raised or lowered during emergencies.
- Stowabe retrieval handle - The integrated winch handle folds up to stay out of the workers way when not in use for added safety.
- Rugged aluminum housing - Will withstand rough use, and its compact design incorporates a smooth case with rounded corners for added comfort and ease-of-use increasing worker productivity.
- Built-in carrying handle - Integrated handle makes transport, set-up, use and storage quick and easy.
- 50 ft. (15.2m) 3/16" (5mm) stainless steel cable lifeline - Abrasion resistant and extremely durable lifeline provides added field longevity, the retractable design provides freedom of movement, keeps the lifeline out of the worker's way and reduces dragging, snagging and trip falls.
- Swiveling self-locking snap hook with impact indicator - Automatically locks and closes for added safety, swivels to limit lifeline twisting for ease of use and provides visual indication of fall arrest.
- Speed sensing all metal brake system - Stops a falling worker within inches, and provides smooth consistent operation allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups.
- Internal energy absorption system - Specialized internal absorption system maintains safe fall arrest forces for users and tools up to 420 lbs. (190 kg).
- Reserve lifeline system - Maintains a reserve for shock absorption when the entire lifeline is extended for added safety.
- Side lifeline exit with ergonomic handle - Enables smooth operation and reduced cable wear, and the handle provides added comfort and ease of use when making connections.
- High strength, corrosion resistant components - Stainless steel and zinc plated steel hardware provides added corrosion resistance and extends the life of the device.
- Swiveling anchorage point - Stays in line with load for added security and allows use of a variety of standard carabiners.
- Self-locking anchorage carabiner - Self closing and self locking carabiner keeps the SRL securely attached to the anchorage device.
- Capacity: 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- Brand: PROTECTA
- Sub Brand: Rebel™
- Size: 50 ft. (15.2 m)
- iSafe Equipped: No
- Lifeline Length: 50 ft. (15.2 m)
- Lifeline Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
- Anchorage Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
- Lifeline: 3/16" (5mm) dia. 7x19 Stainless Steel Aircraft Wire Rope
- Housing: Aluminum
- Model: 3591001
- Physical Dimensions: 23.80x11.10x7.00 (in)
- Physical Weight: 26.30 lbs (11.9kg)
- Product Styles: Single Lifeline
- Product Types: 3-Way Emergency Retrieval
- Housing Type: Metal
- Lifeline Type: Stainless Steel Cable
- Mounting Type: Overhead Anchor Point
- Weight Group: Over 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Standards: ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
310 lbs (140 kg)
Overhead Anchor Point