Tingley Eclipse FR Class E Hi-Vis Coveralls
Tingley has developed a line of FR Hi-Vis work wear that offers “quad-hazard” protection; High Visibility, Liquid Proof, Arc Flash, and Flash Fire. These FR hi-visibility coveralls have a fly front with a center snap hook and loop take-up straps at the leg cuffs. These coveralls also have elastic suspenders, a plastic divider and heavy duty quick release buckles.
- 2" flame resistant silver glass bead tape is level 2 compliant.
- All seams are 100% waterproof RF/heat sealed lap construction
- Thermal Performance conforms to ASTM F1891, Test Method ASTM F1959.
- Eclipse Yellow-Green ARC Rating: 8.7 cal/cm². NFPA 70E HRC 2. Flash Fire performance conforms to ASTM F2733, Test Method ASTM F1930.
- Material is 11.3 oz./yd² FR PVC on non-woven Nomex®.
- Label sewn into front bib displays ANSI/ISEA 107, ASTM F1891, NFPA 70E, and ASTM F2733 compliance. Care instructions, fabric composition, lot and date codes are located on the reverse.
- Compliance Standards: ANSI/ISEA 107 Class E, Level 2, ASTM F1891, ASTM F2733.
- Many acids
- All Electric and Gas Utilities
- Power Generation
- Construction work
- Petrochemical applications