Wilton All-Terrain Vise 10015
Some jobs go beyond the workshop; some jobs make you come to them. For the jobs that demand function, strength and mobility we present the All-Terrain Vise by Wilton. Secure it in your hitch or mount it on your bench, the ATV is locked, loaded, and ready to go.
- Fits a standard 2" hitch and includes a hitch pin for security
- Can be mounted on a bench or trailer for even grater versatility with the included mounting bracket
- Lightweight and with an integrated carrying handle, the ATV is designed for easy transport
- Patented 360° locking handle secures the handle while driving or repositions it while working
- The included set screws are designed to provide a tight fit in the hitch and reduce vibration while driving.
- Water resistant for all weather protection while it's on your truck.
- Large striking anvil for forming and shaping materials.
- Ideal working height doesn't interfere with truck bed or tailgate.
- Jaws are replaceable and include a v-groove for vertical clamping of round objects.
- Pipe jaws clamp round objects up to 3".
- 60,000 PSI ductile iron body
- Jaw Width - 6"
- Opening Capacity (max) - 5-3/4"
- Throat Depth - 5"
- Pipe Jaw Capacity - 3/4"-3"
- Jaw Height - 7/8"
- Jaw Material/Hardness - 45-56 MW
- Overall Height - 24"